Certification Cayman Islands Cayman Islands Utility Regulation and Competition Office (OfReg)
Authority Information Cayman Islands: Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in Cayman Islands (George Town). Our distinguished contact with the authority in Cayman Islands (George Town), our good relationship to Utility Regulation and Competition Office as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in Cayman Islands trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For Cayman Islands we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device: