ANF considers opening the lower part of the 6 GHz band (5925 - 6425 MHz) in order to facilitate better integration of radio local area networks ( RLAN) with other modern radio technologies and to meet the need for greater data transmission capacities. Interested stakeholders are invited to submit their feedback via email to email@example.com until October, 30th 2021, 17:00 CET.
Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We can offer you reliably all services concerning Type Approval in Tunisia (Tunis). Our distinguished contact with the authority in Tunisia (Tunis), our good relationship to Ministère des Technologies de la Communication (CERT), as well as the qualification in the homologation of consumer and automotive RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will create your market access in Tunisia trouble-free and cost-effective.
We will assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Assist in completion of applications and other required forms
- Test in our accredited labs or your qualified facilities to issue CB Test Report and Certificate with applicable national differences and other test reports for wireless, etc.
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local testing and certification organizations
- Arrange for initial factory inspections that are required before certification issuance
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products as needed
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
- User manual translation service when needed
For Tunisia we can offer you a short termed tentative offer based upon a submitted Datasheet of the device:
GEO / MAP of Tunisia
General information about Tunisia
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
Arabic (official), French
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Tunisia
Authority / Regulatory Body
Ministère des Technologies de la Communication (CERT)
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
News for Tunisia
Public consultation regarding 6 GHz WiFi
New Regulation: Decree 48-2020
Tunisia's Authority 'The Research and Studies Telecommunications Centre' „Centre d’Etudes et de Recherche des Télécommunications (CERT)“ has published new approval rules on 5th of February, defined in decree 48-2020 of 23st January 2020.
The main changes are:
- Type approval certificates: validity is now unlimited
- the Encryptions certification will now be treated by CERT, previously by the National Digital Certification Agency (ANCE)
- Applications for unlimited certificates can be submitted at the end of their validity.
- The lead-time 7-16 working days
Source: Website CERT:
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Tunisia
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type E electrical plug has two 4.8 mm round pins spaced 19 mm apart and a hole for the socket’s male grounding pin. The Type E socket is different to the Type F socket which is standard in other continental European countries, such as Germany. The CEE 7/7 plug was developed to work with sockets E and F and has grounding clips on both sides (to work with Type F sockets) and a female contact (to accept the grounding pin of the type E socket). Type E plugs are rated 16 amps.
Alternate Country Names
Republic of Tunisia al-Jumhūriyyah at-Tūnisiyyah Tunesien Tunisie Tunis Tunisia Túnez Тунис チュニジア Tunisien 튀니지