私たちは、ベトナムにおける無線型式認証に関するすべてのサービスを提供します。ベトナム(ハノイ)の当局、特に情報通信省 (MIC: Ministry of Information and Communications)と良好な関係を持ち、コンシューマー向けや車載向けの無線製品、およびISM周波数帯の(短距離無線機器(SRD)の認証に関する弊社のエキスパートが、ベトナムへの市場参入を円滑かつ高い費用対効果で実現します。
The Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) is working on some new standards which are still in draft and will take effect in the near future. Please kindly find these new standards and expected effective date of each standard as below:
1) National technical regulation on radio access equipment (Wi-Fi) in the 5 GHz band:
QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT will take effect on July 01, 2022
2) National technical regulation on radar equipment operating in the band 76 GHz to 77 GHz
for ground transport: QCVN 124:2021/BTTTT, the effective date is not fixed yet.
3) National technical regulation on short range radio equipment in the frequency band 40 GHz
to 246 GHz: QCVN 123:2021/BTTTT, the effective date is not fixed yet.
4) National technical regulation on 5G mobile communication base station equipment – Radio
access section.: QCVN 128:2021/BTTTT will take effect on July 15, 2021
5) National technical regulation on the quality of Internet access services on 5G terrestrial
mobile networks.: QCVN 126:2021/BTTTT will take effect on August 15, 2021
6) National technical regulation on 5G mobile communication terminal equipment – Radio
access section.: QCVN 127:2021/BTTTT will take effect on August 15, 2021
You can click here to see the content of each draft standard and also send the comment to MIC.
New Radio Standards in Vietnam
The Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has officially issued several new standards.
These new standards take effect from July 01, 2021. From that date, the local importer has to use the local test report, type approval certificate under the new standards for the importation process.
The Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has just published the Circular 11/2020/TT-BTTTT which replaces Circular 05/2019/TT-BTTTT. This new Circular will take effect from July 01, 2020.
Please find some new changes of this new Circular as below:
1. QCVN 86:2019/BTTTT will be the new RF EMC standard for 2G/3G/4G devices (replace QCVN 86:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT).
2. 5G technology will be available in Vietnam soon. The applied standards for 5G technology is QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT.
3. QCVN 119:2019/BTTTT will be applied for maritime navigation and radio communication equipment.
4. Some short range devices (including wireless chargers; MICS, MITS devices; 60GHz devices; 24GHz radar devices not used for road traffic/railway traffic) are moved to Appendix 2 (list of products which is mandatory for SDoC only).
5. Current certificates will keep the valid until the expiry date or until the effective date of the new standards which replace applied standards shown on the current certificates.
Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has just issued the Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT which amends and supplements Circular 30/2011/TT-BTTTT and Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT.
Circular 10/2020/TT-BTTTT will enter into force on July 01, 2020.
All certificates which have been and will be issued before July 01, 2020 will remain valid until the indicated expiry date.
The main changes which are part of the regulation are the following:
- Besides Vietnam Telecommunication Authority (VNTA), there will be new certification centers which are designated by MIC
- Certification method 7 (per-lot approval) has been added. This method mentions that the certification center will issue the type approval certificate for each imported shipment, so the certificate will be valid for one shipment only.
The method will only be applied if the usual certification methods are not possible.
- MIC allows to issue the certificate under the manufacturer‘s name, but if importers wish to use the certificates under the manufacturer name, they need to be authorized by the manufacturer
- MIC accepts the SDoC under the name of manufacturer, but if importers wish to use the SDoC under the name of the manufacturer, the importer’s permission is required
- Form of the type approval certificate has changed
Ministry of Information and Communications MIC - published the draft Circular "National technical regulation on radio transceiver using spectrum modulation technique on frequency band of 2.4 GHz" on 2020-04-13. The draft Circular introduces the new standard QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT (equivalent to ETSI EN 300 328 v2.2.2) for products using the 2.4 GHz band. From July, 1st 2021 on, this new standard will replace QCVN 54:2011/BTTTT, which is currently in force.
New standard for short range devices as from July 2021
The Ministry of Information and Communications of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam (MIC) has published the draft Circular which introduces QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT replacing QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT. This new standard is applied for SRD operating in the range of 1-40GHz, including radar 24GHz devices. The draft Circular is expected to take effect as from 1st July 2021
MIC updates the local standard from QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT to QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT in order to keep up with the change of the world as the referred standards of QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT, ETSI EN 300 440-1 V1.5.1(2009) and ETSI EN 300 440-2 V1.3.1(2008) are outdated.
If there are not any regulation changes, for all approved products which apply to QCVN 74:2013/BTTTT the certificates will need to be reissued when QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT takes effect.
MIC published a draft Circular to replace Circular 05/2019/TT-BT
On 12th February 2020, the Ministry of Information and Communications MIC issued a draft Circular to replace the Circular 05/2019/TT-BTTTT – Regulations on products subject to Type Approval and SDoC from July 2019 which is currently in force. The circular is expeted to take effect on the 1st of July 2020.
Comments may be submitted here until 11th of April (Vietnamese only)
MIC - The Ministry of Information and Communications of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam - has issued Circular No. 10/2019/TT-BTTTT as of 04.10.2019 so as to issue a National technical regulation with respect to Electromagnetic Compatibility for mobile terminals and ancillary equipment of digital cellular telecommunication systems - namely QCVN 86:2019BTTTT (similiar to ETSI EN 301 489-52 V1.1.0 (2016-11)).
The above-stated circular shall come into force from 01.07.2020 and QCVN 86:2019/BTTTT shall cover the following:
(1) Replace QCVN 86:2015/BTTTT as EMC requirement for GSM terminal
(2) Replace QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT as EMC requirement for WCDMA and LTE terminal
MIC - Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communications published regulation updates that become effective from July 1, 2019:
QCVN 117:2018/BTTTT: National technical regulation on Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA) User Equipment (UE) - Radio Access. Issued on April 13, 2018, this Vietnamese national standard is based on ETSI EN 301 908-13 V11.1.1 (2016-07) and ETSI EN 301 908-1 V11.1.1 (2016-07) and replaces QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT as radio access requirements for 4G/LTE terminal devices.
QCVN 118:2018/BTTTT: Technical Regulation on Electromagnetic Compatibility of Multimedia Equipment (include ITE and AV) - Emission Requirements. Issued on May 25, 2018, this Vietnamese national standard establishes technical requirements to provide an adequate level of protection for the radio spectrum ensuring the radio services are able to properly operate in the frequency range 9 kHz – 400 GHz. It also specifies test procedures to ensure the reproducibility of measurement and the repeatability of results. This Vietnamese national standard is composed based on CISPR 32:2015 RLV and CISPR 32:2015/COR1:2016 and replaces TCVN 7189:2009 and TCVN 7600:2010.
QCVN 66:2018/BTTTT: National technical regulation on repeater for W-CDMA FDD.This Vietnamese national standard replaces QCVN 66:2013/BTTTT as requirement for 3G W-CDMA FDD Repeater.
QCVN 16:2018/BTTTT: National technical regulation on base stations for W-CDMA FDD. This Vietnamese national standard replace QCVN 16:2010/BTTTT as requirement for 3G W-CDMA FDD Base Station.
Draft technical regulation on electromagnetic compatibility
The new technical regulation is based on ETSI EN 301 489-52 V1.1.0 (2016-11).
This draft National Technical Regulation specifies technical requirements on EMC for User Equipment (UEs) and ancillary equipment operated on mobile networks. This draft national technical regulation does not cover technical requirements related to antenna port and emissions from the enclosure port of radio equipment. This draft national technical regulation includes following provisions:
1. General provisions
2. Technical requirements
2.3. Test conditions
2.4. Performance assessment
2.5. Performance criteria
3. Regulatory requirements
4. Obligation of organizations and individuals
5. Implementation Annex A (normative): CDMA Direct Spread Performance assessment voice call. Audio breakthrough. Annex B (normative): CDMA Direct Spread Performance assessment of data transfer call. Error Ratios Annex C (informative): Examples of cellular mobile and portable radio and ancillary equipment Bibliography This National technical regulation is intended to supersede current National technical standards (QCVN 86:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT) for GSM, WCDMA, E-UTRA, LTE User Equipment and ancillary equipment.
On 12th of February the new circular 18/2018/TT-BTTTT as amendment and supplement to circular 46/2016/TTBTTTT came into force
The most important news for our customer is, that the 866- 868 MHz license free band allocated for RFID is removed but products which has been manufactured or imported before 12th of February can be used in Vietnam, in case the product does not cause harmful interferences.
Allowed is the use for wireless charging devices operating in the frequency range 9 kHz 190 kHz
The Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) has also confirmed, that Short Range Devices which do not meet operating frequency requirements and operational technical conditions (maximum ERP/EIRP power, spurious emissions) are not allowed to be imported and used in Vietnam. SRD having multi operating frequency bands and/or exceeding the allowed bands and/or multi power level must be fixed and limited to meet requirements of Circular 18/2018/TT-BTTTT and Circular 46/2016/TT-BTTTT of MIC Vietnam.
The vietnam Authority (Ministry of Inofmation and Cummunication - MIC) has recently released the Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT and came in force on 01/01/2019
The main changes are:
1. MIC officially confirms that ADoC for imported product is now aborted. ADoC can be only issued for domestic manufactured products
2. ICT Mark is still official conformity mark for products under management scope of MIC Vietnam. CODE application and ICT mark registration is still required
3. MIC introduces definition of authorized local representative of oversea manufacturer. Type Approval certificate and local test reports issue under name of authorized local representative of oversea manufacturer will be valid for any importers in importation, customs clearance, and PQIR for imported products.
4. Test reports will be permanent valid for MIC application.
5. Type Approval certificate will not be invalid when new technical standard(s) enter in effect.
6. Lead time to issue Type Approval certificate is shortened from 10 working days down to 7 working days
7. New application forms introduced, requirement on application documents now a bit simplified.
8. Validity of ADoC for domestic manufactured products is bound to validity of Type Approval certificate (for product which is required for both Type Approval and Declaration of Conformity) or 3 years (for products which is required for Declaration of Conformity only).
9. ADoC which has been issued (before 10 August 2018) will be still be valid when this Circular enter in effect. (permanent validity)
MIC, Vietnam’s Ministry of Information and Communications, announced that as of 2017-06-01 local test reports for 2G and/or 3G devices will no longer be accepted for Type Approval.
Applications for these products must have test reports (for the 2G/3G portion) issued by a recognized foreign laboratory, as listed on MIC’s MRA list for 2G/3G.
Due to the numerous complaints from local importers and local manufacturers about this new policy, MIC appears to be reconsidering their decision. A final decision by MIC is expected soon. Until then, local test reports for 2G/3G technology are no longer accepted.
New EMC Requirement for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi Devices
The new circular No. 05/2014/TT-BTTTT comes into effect on 2014-03-19 in Vietnam, requiring WIFI equipment (2.4GHz, 5GHz) to meet the additional compliance requirements of QCVN18:2010 (equivalent to EN 300 339:1998).
The Type A electrical plug (or flat blade attachment plug) is an ungrounded plug with two flat parallel pins. Although the American and Japanese plugs appear identical, the neutral pin on the American plug is wider than the live pin, whereas on the Japanese plug both pins are the same size. As a result, Japanese plugs can be used in the US but often not the other way around. The pins on Type A and Type B plugs have a hole near the tip that fits into ‘bumps’ found on the contact wipers of some sockets, so that the pins are gripped more tightly allowing for better contact and also to prevent the plug from slipping out of the socket. Some sockets have spring-action blades that grip the sides of the pins, making the holes obsolete.
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type F electrical plug (also known as a Schuko plug) has two 4.8 mm round pins spaced 19 mm apart. It is similar to the Type E plug but has two earth clips on the side rather than a female earth contact. The CEE 7/7 plug was developed to work with sockets E and F and has grounding clips on both sides (to work with Type F sockets) and a female contact (to accept the grounding pin of the type E socket). Type F plugs are rated 16 amps.