Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
Due to the new Circular 04/2023TT-BTTTT, which has superseded the previous Circular 02/2022TT-BTTTT and its guidance letter no. 2361, a corresponding new guidance letter, supporting the new regulation might be introduced.
The most important aspect within a possible upcoming guidance letter is the possible mandatory requirement for local extreme condition testing. This has been previously voluntary within letter no. 2361.
Awaiting a new guidance letter, certification centers within Vietnam will thus far only approve applications with complete test reports. The certification centers in Vietnam presently state that requirements will be normal, as well as extreme condition testing performed locally in Vietnam.
To ensure predictability, IB-Lenhardt AG recommends to now apply for extreme condition testing. Overall, two samples will be required for the process. Duo to this change, delays in the type approval process in Vietnam are to be expected.
These requirements do not affect Radar projects, as they are not affected by type approval certification.
関連ニュース 約 Vietnam
- 2024-02-07New Standard for Short Range Devices (9 kHz to 25 MHz)
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT