MIC Releases Circular 02/2022/TT-BTTTT
The paper describes the following changes:
1) Several standards were updated:
QCVN 128:2021/BTTTT (RF standard for 5G base station);
QCVN 127:2021/BTTTT (RF standard for 5G SA – mandatory from July, 1st 2022);
QCVN 129:2021/BTTTT (RF standard for 5G NSA – mandatory from July, 1st 2022);
QCVN 124:2021/BTTTT (RF standard for Vehicle Radar 76-77GHz – mandatory from July, 1st 2022);
QCVN 123:2021/BTTTT (RF standard for SRD 40-246GHz) – mandatory from July, 1st 2022);
QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT (RF standard for WLAN 5.0GHz device – can apply now and be mandatory from July, 1st 2023);
QCVN 22:2021/BTTTT (Electrical safety for terminals connecting to telecommunications and information technology networks – mandatory from January, 1st 2023).
2) Some categories of product are no longer on the mandatory list.
3) Declaration of conformity is now required for the products:
Vehical Radars (76 - 77 GHz);
RFIDs (13.56 MHz);
SRDs (13.553 - 13.567 MHz, 26.957 - 27,283 MHz, 40.66 - 40.7 MHz, 5725 - 5850 MHz, 24.00 - 24.25 GHz, 61.0 - 61.5 GHz, 122 - 123 GHz, 244 - 246 GHz).
Source: Circular 02/2022/TT-BTTTT
関連ニュース 約 Vietnam
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports
- 2022-03-23Public Consultation on National EMC Technical Regulation
- 2022-03-01Draft Circular replacing Circular 01/2021/TT-BTTTT
- 2021-11-04New standard for 76-77 GHz radars will come into effect in July