New Radio Standards in Vietnam
The Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has officially issued several new standards.
These new standards take effect from July 01, 2021. From that date, the local importer has to use the local test report, type approval certificate under the new standards for the importation process.
Below are the new standards for your reference.
- QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT (local RF standard for Wifi 2.4GHz) - equivalent to ETSI EN 300 328 v2.2.2
- QCVN 63:2020/BTTTT (local standard for DVB-T2 function)
- QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT (local RF standard for SRD 1-40GHz) - equivalent to ETSI EN 300 440 V2.2.1
- QCVN 101:2020/BTTTT (local safety standard for lithium battery) - equivalent to IEC 62133:2017
Source: Link to MIC Homepage
関連ニュース 約 Vietnam
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports