New Radio Standards in Vietnam
The Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has officially issued several new standards.
These new standards take effect from July 01, 2021. From that date, the local importer has to use the local test report, type approval certificate under the new standards for the importation process.
Below are the new standards for your reference.
- QCVN 54:2020/BTTTT (local RF standard for Wifi 2.4GHz) - equivalent to ETSI EN 300 328 v2.2.2
- QCVN 63:2020/BTTTT (local standard for DVB-T2 function)
- QCVN 74:2020/BTTTT (local RF standard for SRD 1-40GHz) - equivalent to ETSI EN 300 440 V2.2.1
- QCVN 101:2020/BTTTT (local safety standard for lithium battery) - equivalent to IEC 62133:2017
Source: Link to MIC Homepage
Related News about Vietnam
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports
- 2022-06-14MIC Releases Circular 02/2022/TT-BTTTT
- 2022-03-23Public Consultation on National EMC Technical Regulation
- 2022-03-01Draft Circular replacing Circular 01/2021/TT-BTTTT
- 2021-11-04New standard for 76-77 GHz radars will come into effect in July