New list of harmonized standards
The European Commission published a new list of harmonized standards in the official journal.
Some of the additions include EN 303 204 V3.1.1
Fixed Short Range Devices (SRD) in data networks and EN 302 066 V2.2.1 Short Range Devices (SRD); Ground- and Wall- Probing Radio determination (GPR/WPR) devices as well as EN 302 208 V3.3.1
Radio Frequency Identification Equipment operating in the band 865 MHz to 868 MHz with power levels up to 2 W and in the band 915 MHz to 921 MHz with power levels up to 4 W Please refer to the link below for detailed changes.
Source: official link
関連ニュース 約 EU (RE-D)
- 2022-12-08Publication of the amendment of the RED on Common Chargers
- 2022-11-29Published: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2307
- 2022-11-22European Commission published Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2191
- 2022-03-03European Commission Updates Usage Conditions for 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 2022-01-25Draft Standardisation Request RED 3(3)(def) Cyber Security
- 2021-10-19European Commission released a proposal to amend the RE-D