Transition period for ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 specification
With reference to the official Journal of the European Union from 6 February 2020, we would like to remind you that the transition period of the harmonised standard EN 300 328 V2.2.2 expires on 6 August 2021. EN 300 328 regulates the specifications for data transmission equipment operating in the 2.4 GHz band.
V.2.1.1, the latest version of EN 300 328, is going to expire on 6 August, 2021.
After the end of the transition period, devices introduced onto the market, as well as those which have been tested according to V2.2.1 must be compliant with the new requirements of V2.2.2.
The most important change from the newly published EN 300 328 V2.2.2 to V2.1.1 is the revision of rules and measurement for receiver blocking, so re-tests will become mandatory for all devices.
関連ニュース 約 EU (RE-D)
- 2022-12-08Publication of the amendment of the RED on Common Chargers
- 2022-11-29Published: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2307
- 2022-11-22European Commission published Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2191
- 2022-03-03European Commission Updates Usage Conditions for 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- 2022-01-25Draft Standardisation Request RED 3(3)(def) Cyber Security
- 2021-10-19European Commission released a proposal to amend the RE-D