Public Consultation: Reallocation of 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz Bands
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has recently initiated a public consultation on spectrum re-allocation declaration for the 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz frequency bands. Following the Radiocommunications Act 1992 / Section 153B, the ACMA suggests to partially redistribute the 3400–3575 MHz and 3700–3800 MHz frequency ranges by issuing spectrum licences in order to support the best long-term usage of the above mentioned frequency bands.
The consultation paper attached to the official page covers planning options for the 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz frequency bands, the terms of the proposed re-allocation declaration (e.g. re-allocation period and deadlines) as well as other discussion point related to the future spectrum allocation in the above mentioned bands (e.g. license type and its validity period).
関連ニュース 約 Australia
- 2022-06-23Public Consultation on Introducing QR-Coded Labels
- 2022-06-09Safety Standard for Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries
- 2022-05-26ACMA: Changes in Radiocommunications Class License
- 2021-11-18Public consultation on future use of the 1.9 GHz band
- 2021-06-01ACMA publishes amendment to Short Range Devices Standard