South Africa released Government Gazette number 48643
ICASA incorporated the lower 6 GHz band (5.925 to 6.425 MHz) for Radio Local Access Networks (RLAN / Wi-Fi) Applications. This effectively opens up lower 6 GHz spectrum band for the provision of WIFI services. ICASA recently informed that they published an amendment to Annex B of the radio frequency spectrum regulations of 2015, which will open the lower part of the 6 GHz band Wi-Fi. The frequencies in questions range from 5.925 GHz to 6.425 GHz. Further they incorporated the frequency band 122 – 246 GHz for Non-Specific Short-range Applications.
関連ニュース 約 South Africa
- 2022-11-10SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
- 2022-01-06Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015
- 2021-08-03Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021
- 2021-04-15ICASA releases Draft „Equipment Authorisation Regulations”
- 2020-12-17ICASA South Africa closed due to festive period