Aktuell können wir Ihnen regulatorische Nachrichten nur in englischer Sprache anbieten. Wir bitten um Verständnis!
South Africa released Government Gazette number 48643
South Africa released Government Gazette number 48643, with updates for 6 GHz band and 122 -246 GHz Non Specific SRD.
ICASA incorporated the lower 6 GHz band (5.925 to 6.425 MHz) for Radio Local Access Networks (RLAN / Wi-Fi) Applications. This effectively opens up lower 6 GHz spectrum band for the provision of WIFI services. ICASA recently informed that they published an amendment to Annex B of the radio frequency spectrum regulations of 2015, which will open the lower part of the 6 GHz band Wi-Fi. The frequencies in questions range from 5.925 GHz to 6.425 GHz. Further they incorporated the frequency band 122 – 246 GHz for Non-Specific Short-range Applications.
Weitere Nachrichten über South Africa
- 10.11.2022SABS: Additional approval scheme for EMC CoCs
- 06.01.2022Amendment of the Radio Frequency Spectrum Regulations 2015
- 03.08.2021Public comments on Draft National Frequency Plan 2021
- 15.04.2021ICASA releases Draft „Equipment Authorisation Regulations”
- 17.12.2020ICASA South Africa closed due to festive period