MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released a draft regulation regarding the CMIIT ID that is issued for approved Radio equipment. This ID is planned to have 12 digits that will contain the following five informations: Year code, equipment category, territory code, manufacturer code and autonomous code for the equipment. For CMIIT ID that are already existing according to the old scheme, they remain untouched and can continue to be used. Here is the official link to authority homepage.
Stakeholders are invited to send their comments by courier to Radio Administration Bureau of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology No. 13, West Chang'an Street, Xicheng District Beijing 100804, PRC Note: please clearly mention "Comment on Coding Rules for Radio Transmitting Equipment Model Approval Code" on the outside of the envelope.
関連ニュース 約 China
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2022-04-29First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars
- 2021-12-07Interim provision for 76-79 GHz automotive radar
- 2021-11-25MIIT updates regulations on 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- 2021-09-28National holidays in China in the first week of October