MIIT released Draft Regulation regarding CMIIT ID
The Chinese Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released a draft regulation regarding the CMIIT ID that is issued for approved Radio equipment. This ID is planned to have 12 digits that will contain the following five informations: Year code, equipment category, territory code, manufacturer code and autonomous code for the equipment. For CMIIT ID that are already existing according to the old scheme, they remain untouched and can continue to be used. Here is the official link to authority homepage.
Stakeholders are invited to send their comments by courier to Radio Administration Bureau of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology No. 13, West Chang'an Street, Xicheng District Beijing 100804, PRC Note: please clearly mention "Comment on Coding Rules for Radio Transmitting Equipment Model Approval Code" on the outside of the envelope.
Related News about China
- 2023-02-24MIIT released regulation effective from 2023-07-01
- 2023-01-24Lunar New Year festivities causing slight delays
- 2023-01-05Draft regulation for 900 MHz RFID and for UWB released
- 2022-06-30MIIT: Public Consultation on Radio Frequency Allocation
- 2022-04-29First certificates for 77 GHz automotive radars