- In-Country Testing
- Validity Period of Certification
- 60 Months Renewal possible, generally 36 Months validity. Some Technologies such as UWB applications are limited to 1 year.
- Average lead time for radio type approval
- 10 Weeks
- Certificate example (pdf, 634.85K)
SRRC Certification Process
Radio Type Approval for China
Everything you need to know about Product Certification
Download our comprehensive guide now, which shows you all the requirements for successful certification. Learn all about administrative and technical documents, as well as country-specific requirements.
Regulatory News for China
- 2023-09-07China changes ID Encoding Rules and Certificate StyleMIIT issues new ID Encoding Rules and Certificate Style for Radio Transmission Equipment (Effective 01 December, 2023). »read more
- 2023-06-02Public Consultation for technical requirements for WLANNew technical requirements and testing methods for WLAN devices using IEEE 802.11be. »read more
- 2023-03-30Further Products in the Scope of CCCCCC certification will be required for 3 additional product categories beginning August 1, 2023. »read more
General Information about China
If you need more country information, create a free TAMSys account and benefit of even more useful information.
Your personal type approval specialists and authorities for China
Regulatory Radio Device Testing
Product Certification for Radio Products
Our test laboratory is accredited to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 and certified to ISO 9001:2015 for quality management. We provide wireless device testing and radio certification services based on global standards to ensure your product performs reliably in industrial environments. We are an internationally recognized certification body for CE marking in the EU, FCC for the USA, Canadian ISED and Japanese MIC certifications.
Ensuring all necessary radio frequency requirements
For reliable and trouble-free operation of your device
To ensure reliable operation in harsh environments
Complex Automotive Technologies
Homologation Services around the World
Assistent Systems (ADAS)
Vehicle radar systems in the 77 and 79 GHz frequency ranges, such as distance radar, blind spot radar, parking and lane departure warning systems
Kick sensors, tire pressure sensors, radio remote control, keyless entry/go, Ultra-Wideband (UWB), 60 GHz in-cabin radar monitoring, garage door openers
Our services enable you to enter the market quickly and efficiently, while minimizing costs is an important factor.
Learn more about certification bodies
For products traded on the European market
Type approval for the United States
MIC certification for the Japanese market
Our offers and services may vary depending on the country. Please contact us for specific details.
Radar 24 GHz, 64 GHz, 77 GHz, 79 GHz, UWB
Radio key 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Keyless Go 125 kHz, 13,56 MHz
Tire pressure sensors 125 kHz, 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Entertainment 2,4 GHz
Radar 64 GHz, Tank Level, Position radar
Wireless-M-Bus 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Wireless-CAN-Bus 2.4 GHz
RFID + NFC 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 868 MHz
UWB Devices 24 GHz, 60 GHz, 79 GHz
WirelessHD 60 GHz
WLAN 2.4GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 10 GHz
Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Zigbee 868 MHz, 2.4 GHz