Safety Standard for Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries
On June, 22nd 2022, the transition period of the Australian act Consumer Goods (Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020 will have expired.
In order to support suppliers, there is a publicly available fact sheet that summarises four current standards. Additionally, there is a guide which provides useful information on how a supplier may address new requirements.
IBL-Lab GmbH performs Safety tests in compliance with the standards mentioned in the guide, namely: IEC 62368-1: 2018 or AS/NZS 62368.1:2018. The laboratory tests can be conducted fully as well as partially (regarding batteries only).
Source: Consumer Goods (Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries) Safety Standard 2020
関連ニュース 約 Australia
- 2022-06-23Public Consultation on Introducing QR-Coded Labels
- 2022-05-26ACMA: Changes in Radiocommunications Class License
- 2022-03-21Public Consultation: Reallocation of 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz Bands
- 2021-11-18Public consultation on future use of the 1.9 GHz band
- 2021-06-01ACMA publishes amendment to Short Range Devices Standard