IBL-Lab GmbH accreditation: Radio
In the second part of our laboratory series, we would like to introduce you to the accredited radio laboratory of IBL-Lab GmbH, which was set up at our St. Ingbert site in the period from April to May 2020 and now supports the type approval projects of IB-Lenhardt AG and the NB (Europe), TCB (USA), RCB (Japan), FCB (Canada) projects of KL-Certification GmbH after successful DAkkS accreditation in accordance with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018 in December 2020.
The increasing use of the radio spectrum by devices and systems with integrated radio technologies requires strict compliance with legal and normative requirements for radio products depending on the intended use.
The proof of conformity of your product in our accredited laboratory provides you with the security to confirm the compliance of your product transparently and effectively to your customers.
Of course, this also has a pioneering positive effect on international approvals.
Thus, the tests of the accredited radio laboratory of IBL-Lab GmbH include conformity measurements according to the following regulatory requirements:
- Radio Equipment Directive RED 2014/53/EU for countries of the European Union
- FCC compliance testing for the USA
- ISED compliance testing for Canada
- Compliance testing for Japan according to Radio Law and Telecommuincation Business Law
Next week we will give you an insight into the portfolio of our accredited EMC laboratory.
- 16.11.2022ECTEL: Update of Spectrum Management Plan
- 29.03.2022Public Consultation on Type Approval Regulatory Framework 2022
- 23.12.2021Seasons Greetings
- 21.12.2021Public Consultation on new legislation framework
- 29.10.2021Introducing TAMSys
- 14.10.2021Bluetooth SIG: LE Audio improves Bluetooth Audio Quality