ISED Supplementary Procedure to Radio Standards Specification
The Department of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada opens a public consultation on the newly drafted RSS-102 SPR-004 “Time-Averaged Specific Absorption Rate (TAS) Assessment Procedures for Wireless Devices Operating in the 4 MHz – 6 GHz Frequency Band”. The SPR, supplementary procedure to radio standards, defines the general test methods for the RF Exposure compliance assessment for wireless devices operating in the frequency range 4 MHz to 6 GHz based on time averaging methods.
The consultation is open until February 23rd, 2021 using the link as below.
Weitere Nachrichten über Canada
- 26.01.2023ISED Consultation for SRSP-517 and RSS-199
- 13.10.2022ISED Updates RSS-139
- 22.08.2022ISED: Public Consultations on RF Exposure and 960 MHz Band
- 21.03.2022ISED opens Public Consultation on RSS-236
- 17.02.2022Public Commentary on RSS-139 and RSS-170
- 30.11.2021Public consultation SPR-ADP for RF Exposure of 6 GHz devices