FAC hands over activities to the new Ministry
In November 2020, Decree No 719 was published by the Russian government with the intention to enhance governance in the field of digital development, communications and mass communications.
All the activities which were carried out by the Federal Agency of Communications (FAC) now lie within the responsibility of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation.
According to the announcement, there will be a 6-month transition period and the ongoing projects in progress by FAC will be switched to the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation.
Currently, no delays have been announced.
Weitere Nachrichten über Russia
- 20.10.2022Simplified Conformity Assessment Procedure Extended Another Year
- 21.07.2022EAEU: Changes in TR CU 004/2011 and 020/2011
- 17.03.2022Decree No. 353 on Regulatory Processes in 2022
- 02.03.2022Russia/Ukraine Crisis: Type Approval Problems
- 27.01.2022EAEU Amendments to TR CU 037/2016 (RoHs)
- 20.01.2022Public consultation on amendments to TR CU 020/2011