New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
The new regulation updates products that require a Type Approval Certificate (TAC) and/or a Declaration of Conformity (DoC).
Specific Radio Equipment (SRDs), active in frequency bands, such as 13,553-13,567 MHz, 26.957-27,283 MHz, 40.66-40.7 MHz, 5725-5850 MHz, 24.00-24.25 GHz, must comply with DoC requirements.
Additionally, SRDs using NFC technology within the range of 9 kHZ-25 Mhz - 1GHz, or 1Ghz - 40 GHz are subject to TAC certification.
The current effective circular can be downloaded here: https://mic.gov.vn/
Effective: July 15th, 2023
Weitere Nachrichten über Vietnam
- 19.09.2023Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 29.08.2023Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 21.02.2023MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 31.01.2023Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 28.06.2022MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports