Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
A new regulation "PP No. 43 Tahun 2023", decided this year on 19th September, will result in a price surge for International Approval in Indonesia.
It will come into force on 18th November 2023.
The regulation will increase authority pricing for RF testing and Certificate issuance.
The overall price increase for type approval in Indonesia will be dependant on many different parameters, such as device type, acknowledgement of current test reports, the necessity of local testing and more.
Weitere Nachrichten über Indonesia
- 26.04.202277 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 18.01.2022Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 16.12.2021Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 18.05.2021SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
- 05.08.2020New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020