Increased administrative costs in Indonesia
A new regulation "PP No. 43 Tahun 2023", decided this year on 19th September, will result in a price surge for International Approval in Indonesia.
It will come into force on 18th November 2023.
The regulation will increase authority pricing for RF testing and Certificate issuance.
The overall price increase for type approval in Indonesia will be dependant on many different parameters, such as device type, acknowledgement of current test reports, the necessity of local testing and more.
Related News about Indonesia
- 2022-04-2677 GHz Radar Devices: Local Testing is now possible
- 2022-01-18Result of Public Exposure to draft of Revision PP No. 80 of 2015
- 2021-12-16Announcement 877/DJSDPPI.5/SP.04.09/12/2021 in force since 5 Dec
- 2021-05-18SDPPI allowed the introduction of 5G
- 2020-08-05New regulation Kepdir No. 124 Tahun 2020