GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) informs that the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) and the Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) are planning to expand the use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz frequency range for mobile broadband or other expanded use which is mentioned in the Public Notice GN Docket No. 22-352.
For more details, please see the original news at the FCC.
Weitere Nachrichten über United States
- 24.07.2023FCC Empowers Short-Range Radars in the 60 GHz Band
- 13.03.2023FCC Improves Public Safety Communications in 4.9 GHz Band
- 06.09.2022FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
- 10.02.2022FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage
- 08.07.2021The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking