GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) informs that the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (WTB) and the Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) are planning to expand the use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz frequency range for mobile broadband or other expanded use which is mentioned in the Public Notice GN Docket No. 22-352.
For more details, please see the original news at the FCC.
Related News about United States
- 2023-07-24FCC Empowers Short-Range Radars in the 60 GHz Band
- 2023-03-13FCC Improves Public Safety Communications in 4.9 GHz Band
- 2022-09-06FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
- 2022-02-10FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage
- 2021-07-08The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking