Publication of the amendment of the RED on Common Chargers
The Directive (EU) 2022/2380 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 November 2022 amending Directive 2014/53/EU on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of radio equipment, introducing the requirements of the ‘Common Charging’ solution, has been published this morning 7 December 2022 in the Official Journal of the European Union. Link to the official source.
Weitere Nachrichten über EU (RE-D)
- 27.07.2023Extension for RED cybersecurity requirements
- 03.05.2023Change to the technical specifications for wired charging
- 29.11.2022Published: Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2307
- 22.11.2022European Commission published Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2022/2191
- 03.03.2022European Commission Updates Usage Conditions for 5 GHz Wi-Fi