For the worldwide or national approval of a product, various environmental aspects must be taken into account within the framework of quality assurance and further development. IBL-Lab GmbH therefore offers you the opportunity to carry out environmental simulation tests for small appliances.
First and foremost is the proven IEC 60068 series, which has been the cornerstone of product validation in the environmental field for many years. With over 60 publications on a wide range of topics, it is also one of the most comprehensive that the IEC has to offer.
During the life cycle of a product, from production to transport, storage and use, it is exposed to a wide range of climatic conditions, depending on the area of application. The hardest aspects here include transport or use in vehicles (automotive). Here the fluctuations within the parameter group can be among the highest, be it temperature, humidity or vibration.
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-1:||Cold|
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-2:||Dry heat|
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-14:||Temperature change|
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-30:||Humid heat, cyclical|
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-78:||Humid heat, static|
Vibration/Oscillation and mechanical shock:
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-6:||Oscillation (sinusoidal)|
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-27:||Mechanical shock|
|IEC/DIN EN 60068-2-64:||Oscillation, boradband noise|
• ISO 16750 Road vehicles – Environmental conditions and electrical testing for electrical and electronic equipment
• ISO 12405-1 Electrically propelled road vehicles – Test specification for lithium-ion traction battery packs and systems
• UN Manual of Tests and Criteria: UN 38.3
• IEC 62281 Safety of primary and secondary lithium cells and batteries during transport.
• IEC 62133 Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes - Safety requirements for portable sealed secondary lithium cells, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications - Part 1 & 2: Nickel & Lithium systems