Radio Type Approval, Homologation, Certification Services - Global Market Access Solutions
We offer you our reliable services concerning Type Approval in Burkina Faso. Our close contact with the authority, as well as our experience in the homologation of RF-products and Short Range Devices (SRD) in ISM-Frequency band will ensure a trouble-free and cost-effective market access in Burkina Faso.
We can assist you to put your product successfully on the market by offering the following services:
- Identify applicable requirements for your specific product or technology feature to comply with current regulations in safety, EMC, wireless, etc.
- Provide pre-compliance testing during the design and development phase to determine compliance
- Completion of applications and other required forms
- Handle entire submittal process including working with local certification organizations
- Coordinate verification testing on qualified products, on request
- Facilitate and expedite project progress with support of IB-Lenhardt AG local team and/or partner
- Support renewal maintenance of certificates as needed
We can send you a short-termed tentative offer based on a Datasheet:
GEO / MAP of Burkina Faso
General information about Burkina Faso
Degree of latitude
Degree of longitude
CFA Franc BCEAO
French (official), tribal languages
Size (in km²)
Population (as of 2011)
Country code according to ISO 3166-2
Country code according to ISO 3166-3
Certificate Example for Burkina Faso
Authority / Regulatory Body
Validity Period of Certification
In-Country Testing Required?
Average lead time for radio type approval
(24GHz, 77GHz, 79GHz, UWB)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(Tank Level, Positions-Radar)
(315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHz)
(125kHz, 13,56MHz, 868MHz)
(24GHz, 60GHz, 79GHz)
Safety Information for Burkina Faso
The Type C electrical plug (or Europlug) is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centres. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs. Type C plugs are generally limited for use in appliances that require 2.5 amps or less.
The Type E electrical plug has two 4.8 mm round pins spaced 19 mm apart and a hole for the socket’s male grounding pin. The Type E socket is different to the Type F socket which is standard in other continental European countries, such as Germany. The CEE 7/7 plug was developed to work with sockets E and F and has grounding clips on both sides (to work with Type F sockets) and a female contact (to accept the grounding pin of the type E socket). Type E plugs are rated 16 amps.