Ecuador amends list of recognized organization for type approval
The authority ARCOTEL of Ecuador updated recently their list of organizations from which certificates are accepted for Type Approval.
This makes it possible to leverage other approvals than FCC or EU in order to obtain Type Approval in Ecuador.
The current list of entities accepted for type approval:
- National Telecommunications Agency of Brazil (ANATEL)
- Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS)
- China's Ministry Of Industry and Information Technology (CMIIT)
- European Community (CE) / Declarations of Conformity (DoC)
- European Telecommunications Standard Institute (ETSI)
- Federal Communications Commission of the United States of America (FCC)
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards (KATS)
- National Communications Commission of Taiwan (NCC)
- The Certification and Engineering Bureau of industry of Canada (CEBIC)
Source: Official Link