MIC updates several regulations
MIC - Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communications published regulation updates that become effective from July 1, 2019:
- QCVN 117:2018/BTTTT: National technical regulation on Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA) User Equipment (UE) - Radio Access. Issued on April 13, 2018, this Vietnamese national standard is based on ETSI EN 301 908-13 V11.1.1 (2016-07) and ETSI EN 301 908-1 V11.1.1 (2016-07) and replaces QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT as radio access requirements for 4G/LTE terminal devices.
- QCVN 118:2018/BTTTT: Technical Regulation on Electromagnetic Compatibility of Multimedia Equipment (include ITE and AV) - Emission Requirements. Issued on May 25, 2018, this Vietnamese national standard establishes technical requirements to provide an adequate level of protection for the radio spectrum ensuring the radio services are able to properly operate in the frequency range 9 kHz – 400 GHz. It also specifies test procedures to ensure the reproducibility of measurement and the repeatability of results. This Vietnamese national standard is composed based on CISPR 32:2015 RLV and CISPR 32:2015/COR1:2016 and replaces TCVN 7189:2009 and TCVN 7600:2010.
- QCVN 66:2018/BTTTT: National technical regulation on repeater for W-CDMA FDD.This Vietnamese national standard replaces QCVN 66:2013/BTTTT as requirement for 3G W-CDMA FDD Repeater.
- QCVN 16:2018/BTTTT: National technical regulation on base stations for W-CDMA FDD. This Vietnamese national standard replace QCVN 16:2010/BTTTT as requirement for 3G W-CDMA FDD Base Station.
Related News about Vietnam
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports