New standard for 76-77 GHz radars will come into effect in July
Herewith, the Vietnamese authority MIC announced the obligation of a declaration of conformity for 76-77 GHz radars in accordance with standard QCVN 124:2021/BTTTT.
The above-mentioned requirement applies to all radars operating in this frequency range. Subsequently, a Declaration of Conformity must be present at the time of importation to Vietnam.
Related News about Vietnam
- 2024-02-07New Standard for Short Range Devices (9 kHz to 25 MHz)
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT