Scheduled radio standards
The Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) is working on some new standards which are still in draft and will take effect in the near future. Please kindly find these new standards and expected effective date of each standard as below:
1) National technical regulation on radio access equipment (Wi-Fi) in the 5 GHz band:
QCVN 65:2021/BTTTT will take effect on July 01, 2022
2) National technical regulation on radar equipment operating in the band 76 GHz to 77 GHz
for ground transport: QCVN 124:2021/BTTTT, the effective date is not fixed yet.
3) National technical regulation on short range radio equipment in the frequency band 40 GHz
to 246 GHz: QCVN 123:2021/BTTTT, the effective date is not fixed yet.
4) National technical regulation on 5G mobile communication base station equipment – Radio
access section.: QCVN 128:2021/BTTTT will take effect on July 15, 2021
5) National technical regulation on the quality of Internet access services on 5G terrestrial
mobile networks.: QCVN 126:2021/BTTTT will take effect on August 15, 2021
6) National technical regulation on 5G mobile communication terminal equipment – Radio
access section.: QCVN 127:2021/BTTTT will take effect on August 15, 2021
You can click here to see the content of each draft standard and also send the comment to MIC.
Related News about Vietnam
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports