- Local Representative
- Validity Period of Certification
- 12 MonthsRenewal unlimited
- Average lead time for radio type approval
- 10 Weeks
- Certificate example (pdf, 531.14K)
Everything you need to know about Product Certification
Download our comprehensive guide now, which shows you all the requirements for successful certification. Learn all about administrative and technical documents, as well as country-specific requirements.
Regulatory News for Mexico
- 2023-03-28WiFi 6E Approval InformationIFT determines 5925 MHz to 6425 MHz as designated for free use. »read more
- 2023-02-28IFT classified WiFi 6E band as free spectrumIFT classified the WiFi 6E band as free spectrum on 2023-02-16 for 5925-6425 MHz. »read more
- 2022-07-19IFT: Annual HolidaysThe Mexican Federal Telecommunications Institute (IFT) informs about its annual holidays: the authority will be closed starting from July 18 until August 1, 2022. This may affect processing time at the authority and lead to delays in homologation services. »read more
General Information about Mexico
If you need more country information, create a free TAMSys account and benefit of even more useful information.
EMC Testing Requirements
EMC testing ensures interference-free operation of electrical products. It includes testing for electromagnetic susceptibility (EMS) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) emission. These tests are crucial for meeting standards and launching your product. Our EMC testing services cover various frequency ranges.
Take advantage of the extensive capabilities of our subsidiary IBL-Lab GmbH and benefit from our in-depth expertise in the field of EMC testing for a smooth market entry in Mexico. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and ensure a successful market presence.
Our offers and services may vary depending on the country. Please contact us for specific details.
Radar 24 GHz, 64 GHz, 77 GHz, 79 GHz, UWB
Radio key 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Keyless Go 125 kHz, 13,56 MHz
Tire pressure sensors 125 kHz, 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Entertainment 2,4 GHz
Radar 64 GHz, Tank Level, Position radar
Wireless-M-Bus 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Wireless-CAN-Bus 2.4 GHz
RFID + NFC 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 868 MHz
UWB Devices 24 GHz, 60 GHz, 79 GHz
WirelessHD 60 GHz
WLAN 2.4GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 10 GHz
Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Zigbee 868 MHz, 2.4 GHz