- Local Representative
- Validity Period of Certification
- ∞ MonthsIn some cases upon change in regulations, the authority request new certification.
- Average lead time for radio type approval
- 8 WeeksFor NRKZI registration additional 6 weeks to be considered.
- Certificate example (pdf, 560.63K)
Approval for Radio Equipment
Certification Process for Ukraine
Everything you need to know about Product Certification
Download our comprehensive guide now, which shows you all the requirements for successful certification. Learn all about administrative and technical documents, as well as country-specific requirements.
Regulatory News for Ukraine
- 2023-04-13TR RED UA set out requirement for instructions in UkrainianAccording to TR RED UA, manufacturers should ensure that radio equipment is accompanied by instructions in Ukrainian language. »read more
- 2022-09-13NCEC continues regular meetingsDespite the critical geopolitical situation, National Commission for the State Regulation of Electronic Communications, Radiofrequency Spectrum and the Provision of Postal Services (NCEC, formerly NKRZI) in Ukraine launches its weekly meetings concerning further type approval decisions again. The issue regarding Radio Equipment Registration was not in the scope, however, the Radar NCEC Registrations has not been updated until now. »read more
- 2022-03-02Russia/Ukraine Crisis: Type Approval Problems Russian Federation Due to an armed geopolitical conflict in Ukraine, IB-Lenhardt has to put some current and future projects concerning type approval in the Russian Federation on hold. There are three main reasons for this: EU as well as the Russian Federation have... »read more
General Information about Ukraine
If you need more country information, create a free TAMSys account and benefit of even more useful information.
Your personal type approval specialists and authorities for Ukraine
Our offers and services may vary depending on the country. Please contact us for specific details.
Radar 24 GHz, 64 GHz, 77 GHz, 79 GHz, UWB
Radio key 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Keyless Go 125 kHz, 13,56 MHz
Tire pressure sensors 125 kHz, 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Entertainment 2,4 GHz
Radar 64 GHz, Tank Level, Position radar
Wireless-M-Bus 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Wireless-CAN-Bus 2.4 GHz
RFID + NFC 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 868 MHz
UWB Devices 24 GHz, 60 GHz, 79 GHz
WirelessHD 60 GHz
WLAN 2.4GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 10 GHz
Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Zigbee 868 MHz, 2.4 GHz