Amendment to EME arrangements
ACMA (Australian Communication and Media Authority) made the Amendment Standard 2020 (No. 1).
The Amendment was made on the 9th of April 2020 and it updates the Radiocommunications Standard 2014 (Electromagnetic Radiation - Human Exposure).
The target of this Amendment is to ensure that devices operating above 6 GHz are tested in accordance with latest measurement standards and are compliant with labelling requirements for Australia's electromagnetic standards.
Related News about Australia
- 2023-11-21ACMA consults on EMC regulation
- 2023-07-13ACMA Seeks Feedback on Expiring Spectrum Licences
- 2022-06-23Public Consultation on Introducing QR-Coded Labels
- 2022-06-09Safety Standard for Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries
- 2022-05-26ACMA: Changes in Radiocommunications Class License
- 2022-03-21Public Consultation: Reallocation of 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz Bands