ANATEL public consultation no. 40 on signal booster devices
In August 2021 the approval authority in Brazil launched a public consultation on internal signal booster devices used to expand the coverage area of telecommunication devices, e. g. mobile networks in indoor environments.
The aim of the consultation is the seamless integration of booster devices into the current regulatory framework in Brazil.
The deadline for the reception of contributions is set by 18.10.2021.
Source: Official link
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021