ANATEL released Act 5205 about the opportunity to obtain a DoC
Act 5205 is related to Act 7280 and describes the procedure to obtain a Declaration of Conformity without the necessity to include an OCD. Involving an OCD is optional, the approval can be handled directly with ANATEL.
Document requirements remain unchanged and the CoC will be replaced by a DoC with unlimited validity.
The Act is applicable only for some types of equipment, such as Fiber Optic Connector, Connector for Coaxial Cable, xDSL Filter - Switch Splitter, Aerial Optical Terminal Box, Underground Optical Terminal Box and Underground Optical Terminal Box for Residential Areas and Small Commercial Buildings.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021