ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021
ANATEL issued letter n° 233/2021 on 26 November 2021, providing information on flexibilities in the renewal process. For certificates expiring on or before 31 July 2022, manufacturers may initiate renewals without submitting samples and full technical documentation. Upon request, IBL can contact the OCD to review the requirements for your specific renewal.
Related News about Brazil
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-09-21ANATEL released a public consultation on the update of Act 3481