ANATEL suspend certification for earth station antennas
On 26 th of July 2019 Brazil’s Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações (ANATEL)
published Act 4478 (2019) revoking the Act 939 (2018).
This new Act rearranges the technical requirements for conformity assessment for earth station antennas.
This type of antenna does not need to be approved in Brazil anymore.
Please use the following link for the details: Act 4478 (2019)
Related News about Brazil
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021
- 2021-09-21ANATEL released a public consultation on the update of Act 3481