Brazil postpones EMC tests again by two months
As previously reported, Anatel had already delayed the publication of new EMC test procedures which are required by act N° 14448. This delay was recently prolonged once again, as Act N° 4735 states "until the Agency has completed studies for [...] standardized testing [...] or for two (2) months, whichever occurs first."
Thus, the deadline may extend up to 2018-09-01.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021