Brazil Postpones New Act 14448 By 3 Months
Brazilian's ANATEL had drafted new rules in ATO 14448 but has now postponed those by a new act: ANATEL ATO n°2311.
Thus, the deadline of ATO 14448 is extended from its original date 2018-04-02 by up to 3 months until ANATEL publishes new test rules.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021