Extension of frequency range for 77 GHz radar in Brazil
On September 1st, 2020 the regulatory authority in Brazil, ANATEL, issued the Act No. 4776 which beside other changes extends the available frequency range for radar applications in a vehicle to 76 - 81 GHz.
The average power limits of 50 dBm EIRP and peak 55 dBm EIRP apply.
The formerly applied limits for not in motion were deleted.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021