FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage
TCB Council Inc. informs that the FCC will be performing an EAS as well as TCB and KDB Database Continuity of Operations Disaster Recovery test on February 12, 2022. The test will be held from 8 a.m. until approximately 5 p.m. Eastern Time (Washington, D.C).
Please be advised that the systems will not be available during the aforementioned time period.
Related News about United States
- 2022-10-18GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
- 2022-09-06FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
- 2021-07-08The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
- 2021-06-17Allocation of Spectrum for Non-Federal Space Launch Operations
- 2021-04-29FCC adopts waiver for 57 - 64 GHz radar applications in vehicles