FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
Starting from August 25, 2022, all part 15 applications must contain adequate information on the maximum antenna gain for the operational frequency band as well as provide information on derivation of antenna gain. Relevant data is to be in a manufacturer data sheet or a measurement report. The updated requirements may affect FCC approval status in case of insufficient information.
Related News about United States
- 2023-07-24FCC Empowers Short-Range Radars in the 60 GHz Band
- 2023-03-13FCC Improves Public Safety Communications in 4.9 GHz Band
- 2022-10-18GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
- 2022-02-10FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage
- 2021-07-08The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking