As a consequence of lhe lapse in funding in the USA, the operations of the Federal Communications Commission have been suspended until further notice. Currently, the FCC filing page is not available and no grants can be emitted.
We'll inform you as soon as the Commission has resumed normal work.
Related News about United States
- 2023-07-24FCC Empowers Short-Range Radars in the 60 GHz Band
- 2023-03-13FCC Improves Public Safety Communications in 4.9 GHz Band
- 2022-10-18GN Docket Opened: Expanded Use of the 12.7–13.25 GHz Band
- 2022-09-06FCC: Mandatory Antenna Gain Specification
- 2022-02-10FCC Equipment Authorization System Maintenance Outage
- 2021-07-08The FCC published new Notice of Proposed Rulemaking