New Circular 11/2020/TT-BTTTT as from July 2020
The Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has just published the Circular 11/2020/TT-BTTTT which replaces Circular 05/2019/TT-BTTTT. This new Circular will take effect from July 01, 2020.
Please find some new changes of this new Circular as below:
1. QCVN 86:2019/BTTTT will be the new RF EMC standard for 2G/3G/4G devices (replace QCVN 86:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT).
2. 5G technology will be available in Vietnam soon. The applied standards for 5G technology is QCVN 47:2015/BTTTT and QCVN 18:2014/BTTTT.
3. QCVN 119:2019/BTTTT will be applied for maritime navigation and radio communication equipment.
4. Some short range devices (including wireless chargers; MICS, MITS devices; 60GHz devices; 24GHz radar devices not used for road traffic/railway traffic) are moved to Appendix 2 (list of products which is mandatory for SDoC only).
5. Current certificates will keep the valid until the expiry date or until the effective date of the new standards which replace applied standards shown on the current certificates.
Related News about Vietnam
- 2023-09-19Vietnam's MIC Announces Regulatory Updates in Circular 10/2023/TT-BTTTT
- 2023-08-29Approval Delays in Vietnam to be expected
- 2023-07-31New regulation updates when TAC or DoC is required
- 2023-02-21MIC Vietnam publishes draft updated circular
- 2023-01-31Vietnam: new EMC standard QCVN 18:2022/BTTTT
- 2022-06-28MIC: Updated Acceptance Rules for Certain Test Reports