New Test Case Reference List - TCRL (2019-2) released
What is new?
Beside of several new test cases which become mandatory to be performed after the active date, the Bluetooth SIG included now an overview about the „Expedited Errata TS&ICS Impact“.
This sheet informatively summarizes the qualification requirement changes and additions connected to the expedited specification erratum as defined when first qualifiable.
All affected tests are listed here and if this testing is applicable to your product is depending on the supported features (ICS).
Our Bluetooth Qualification Consultant (BQC) will help you to identify the mandatory requirements to ensure full compliance to the Bluetooth Specifications and Qualification requirements for your Bluetooth product.
- 2022-04-14Happy Easter!
- 2022-02-01Lunar New Year Festivities
- 2020-07-23IB-Lenhardt joins Bluetooth® Regulatory Expert Group
- 2020-07-23Type Approval Delays might occur due to Eid-al-Adha
- 2020-01-24Bluetooth Core Specification Version 5.2 released
- 2020-01-22Bluetooth Core Specification Version 5.2 released