Public consultation on future use of the 1.9 GHz band
On 17th November 2021, the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) informed about the public consultation regarding the use of the 1880 - 1920 MHz band.
Due to increasing interest by current and potential new users, the discussion paper aims to review the band in order to seek feedback on current or alternative uses of the band. Furthermore, possible planning scenarios as well as potential coexistence issues and arrangements are being examined.
Interested stakeholders are invited to submit feedback until 21st January 2022 online, by post or via e-mail.
Source: Link to the consultation
Related News about Australia
- 2023-11-21ACMA consults on EMC regulation
- 2023-07-13ACMA Seeks Feedback on Expiring Spectrum Licences
- 2022-06-23Public Consultation on Introducing QR-Coded Labels
- 2022-06-09Safety Standard for Products Containing Button/Coin Batteries
- 2022-05-26ACMA: Changes in Radiocommunications Class License
- 2022-03-21Public Consultation: Reallocation of 3.4 GHz and 3.7 GHz Bands