Public consultation: Proposal for updating SAR
On October 5th, Anatel (Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações) published a public consultation proposal for the inclusion of test procedures for conformance assessment of products which incorporate Time-Period Averaging SAR (TAS) technology.
The focus lies on the improvement of test procedures of SAR to conformity assessment at products to establish limit distance of measurement, tests with accessories and impacts on the measurement after battery change of the equipment under test.
Products covered (HS or CCCN where applicable, otherwise national tariff heading. ICS numbers may be provided in addition, where applicable):
Teleocommunications in general (ICS 30.020)
Final date for comments: 4th of November 2020
Comments should be sent to the Brazilian TBT Enquiry Point (firstname.lastname@example.org) and copied to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related News about Brazil
- 2023-03-02ANATEL asking for feedback on Public Consultation No. 4
- 2022-12-27Public consultation on opening the 5.925-7.125 MHz
- 2022-11-09Brazil: Slight Delays in Type Approval Procedure
- 2022-10-26ANATEL: Updated Guidelines for Modular Certification
- 2022-07-29ANATEL Extends Deadline for Simplified Renewal Procedure
- 2021-12-09ANATEL released letter nº 233/2021