- In-Country Testing
- Validity Period of Certification
- ∞ Months
- Average lead time for radio type approval
- 14 Weeks
- Certificate example (pdf, 390.94K)
Example label for Taiwan
- NCCTaiwanRequirements (pdf, 206.99K)
Taiwan Radio Type Approval
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do we need BSMI approval?
BSMI approval may be required depending on the HS code.
- Changes have been made to our device, what should we do?
When changes are made to an approved product, the certification body shall review the changes and advise on the actions necessary to maintain conformity.
- Can I specify a worst-case operating mode for devices that support more than one operating mode?
No, all operating modes of a device must be tested.
Everything you need to know about Product Certification
Download our comprehensive guide now, which shows you all the requirements for successful certification. Learn all about administrative and technical documents, as well as country-specific requirements.
Regulatory News for Taiwan
- 2022-04-28NCC Importer AuthorizationAccording to the Regulations Governing Compliance Approval for Controlled Telecommunications Radio-Frequency Devices (Chapter 3, Article 16) which is dated from July 2020, local importers are to obtain a written permission for importing devices that... »read more
- 2022-01-11Slight delays due to Chinese New Year festivitiesLocal test labs are closed from 29 Januar until 6 February, due to Chinese New Year festivities. Slight delays might occur. »read more
- 2020-09-24Deregulation of wireless remote controls ≤ 1 mWOn the occasion of their 924th meeting on 2020-08-26, the National Communications Commission (NCC) reviewed and approved the draft announcement “應經核准之電信管制射頻器材”.The Telecommunications Regulatory Act specifies that RF equipment may be freely... »read more
General Information about Taiwan
If you need more country information, create a free TAMSys account and benefit of even more useful information.
Our offers and services may vary depending on the country. Please contact us for specific details.
Radar 24 GHz, 64 GHz, 77 GHz, 79 GHz, UWB
Radio key 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Keyless Go 125 kHz, 13,56 MHz
Tire pressure sensors 125 kHz, 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Entertainment 2,4 GHz
Radar 64 GHz, Tank Level, Position radar
Wireless-M-Bus 315 MHz, 433 MHz, 868 MHz
Wireless-CAN-Bus 2.4 GHz
RFID + NFC 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz, 868 MHz
UWB Devices 24 GHz, 60 GHz, 79 GHz
WirelessHD 60 GHz
WLAN 2.4GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, 10 GHz
Bluetooth 2.4 GHz
Zigbee 868 MHz, 2.4 GHz