Changing Process to Electronic Certification of Conformity
Since 11th of February the Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM QAS) has introduced the electronic Certificate of Conformity (eCOC).
Until 11th August a transitional period will be granted to the applicants to have the option to receive the hard copy version or the new eCOC, which will be created with a QR code for identification and traceability.
Related News about Malaysia
- 2023-11-06SIRIM changes the notification format on the eComM platform
- 2022-08-30MCMC: New Class Assignment
- 2022-02-08MCMC Opens Spectrum for Wi-Fi 6E
- 2021-12-14Announcement Ref. No.: SQASI/CMCS/1/21/0020 released by MCMC
- 2021-12-02Certification of 6 GHz frequency band for Wi-Fi prohibited
- 2021-08-05New requirement for Certificate holders